// 1/14/18 //
The Supreme Court has indicated it will consider the President’s third immigration order at its conference on January 19th (Lyle Denniston Law News).
A federal judge granted a preliminary injunction that requires the Trump Administration to resume accepting Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals renewal applications (Buzzfeed, Reuters, WashPo, Politico).
- Read the order here.
- The Trump Administration called the DACA ruling “outrageous” (NYT, LA Times, WSJ).
- The DACA order relied on President Trump’s own tweets (WaPo).
- The Washington Post analyzes what the DACA ruling means for Dreamers.
- Politico investigates the ruling’s effect on lawmakers.
- At National Review, Josh Blackman writes that the Supreme Court should reverse the order.